Value of Clean White Paper Authored by AICS
AICS recently co-authored a ground breaking Value of Clean White Paper that demonstrates how even relatively modest investments in improved cleaning produce out-sized returns.
This paper explains the connection between cleaning and cost metrics that facility executives care about most by focusing on how the following areas impact an organization’s bottom line:
1. Work ticket resolution costs
2. Occupant wellness: absenteeism
3. Occupant wellness: improved productivity
4. Image enhancement: customer satisfaction
5. Asset preservation
6. Energy savings
7. Reducing hospital associated infections (HAIs)
It is a “must read” for all property managers and those involved in the cleaning function.