If you manage your own staff, our cleaning consultants can help you by…
- Benchmarking FTE and janitorial cost per square foot data
- Developing zero-based workloading
- Writing work specifications to include all tasks, frequencies, and scheduling
- Conducting quality assurance surveys
- Implementing quality management standards
- Assembling strategies to optimize the workforce
- Evaluating Day Cleaning
- Analyzing in-house vs. outsource feasibility
You can combine our expertise with your knowledge of your facility to reduce costs and improve service.
Here are some of the questions that we answer:
- Do we have the right staffing levels?
- Are there cleaning techniques that would help our cleaning staff be more productive?
- Are there programs that motivate or positively affect attitudes?
- How can we do a better job of recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees?
- Are we getting the best value from our cleaning products?
- Is the facility responsible for inhibiting or spreading sickness?
- Is there an easy, fair, and objective method of measuring cleanliness?
- Are there ways to make the facility safer for employees, visitors, and customers?
- Should we out-source or maintain our own facility?
- How can we clean for health?